Re: [jetty-users] Next release wish list

Jetty 9 already has a jetty-start in it (in the form of start.jar)

Have you tried out the existing milestones?
Was there some behavior change that affected you?

There has been some work around HttpClient + Servlet 3.0 async in the past few weeks, so stay tuned for that.

--
Joakim Erdfelt <joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Developer advice, services and support