[jetty-users] Next release wish list

It would be double extra-cool if the next milestone release would include:

-- A jetty 9 version of jetty-start. This would make it easier for us to use our standard startup script for debugging.

-- A rewritten proxy servlet that used the Servlet 3.0 Async feature and the new HttpClient API. We don't plan to use it directly, but the sample code would be really helpful in writing our own stuff.

These two things might make it possible for us to go to Jetty 9 now.

Back to the top