Re: [jetty-users] Configuring Eclipse Jetty 8.1.5, MySQL 5.1 aka (where the <bleep> does a <resource-ref> go?)

For anyone following this thread, I've updated the page
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Jetty/Feature/JNDI with info on how to use a
java:comp/env namespace without needing a web.xml. See the section:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Jetty/Feature/JNDI#Using_JNDI_without_a_web.xml

I've also added info on how you can use a WEB-INF/jetty-env.xml file
to configure jndi resources defined in a jetty.xml file into the
webapp's java:comp/env namespace (ie so not all your jndi resources
have to be declared in WEB-INV/jetty-env.xml).

cheers
Jan