Re: [jetty-users] Configuring Eclipse Jetty 8.1.5, MySQL 5.1 aka (where the <bleep> does a <resource-ref> go?)

Ken,

OK, I assumed a little jetty knowledge there, and thought you'd know
that what I posted was merely a snippet from what you'd need to have
for a complete jetty-env.xml file.

The wiki page for the jetty-env.xml file is here:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Jetty/Reference/jetty-env.xml

So wrap the root element as shown on that page around the snippet I
posted and you should be good.

Jan