Re: [jetty-users] Autodiscovering Servlet 3.0 for ServletContextHandler in embedded mode

Finally I solved problem with WebAppContext. The problem was is jar URI. Path to file should be like this jar:file:/home/myjar.jar!/index.html
The key symbol is "!"

Problem with auto discovering classes I solved by creating my own AnnotationConfiguration. I just added method for scanning my own classes and removed for scanning WEB-INF classes and jars.

Now I try to restrict downloading policy, because all my classes are in root of the jar.

I like annotations very much!