[jetty-users] Autodiscovering Servlet 3.0 for ServletContextHandler in embedded mode

I pack my embedded application in executable jar file, because some classes are required from command line and web application together. I don't want to use webapp context. To tell the truth I try for couple of days, but every time see the problems. My best approach work in exploded mode, but in packed mode just loads entire jar, instead of main page.
I even rewrote AnnotationConfiguration to have ability of scanning annotations outside of web-inf. Now, I want to reject idea of WebAppContext, because it has a lot of extra functionality. The most acceptable is ServletContextHandler.

I observed a source code a lot of and not sure is it possible to scan annotations for ServletContextHandler?

Back to the top