[jetty-users] Jetty 7.6.3 ClassNotFoundException org.mortbay....

I'm trying to port a Jetty 6 application, which uses JNDI (jetty-plus) to Jetty 7.  Note I had the same results with 7.6.2.

I'm getting the following exception.  Notice the package prefix is org.mortbay, I thought all packages were renamed to org.eclipse.

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext

Is there an incorrect reference to an old package?

Do I have my start.ini screwed up somehow?

Command line: java -jar start.jar

start.ini from trial and error:

#===========================================================
# Start classpath OPTIONS.
# These control what classes are on the classpath
# for a full listing do
#   java -jar start.jar --list-options
#-----------------------------------------------------------
OPTIONS=Server,jsp,resources,jndi,ext,annotations
#-----------------------------------------------------------

#===========================================================
# Configuration files.
# For a full list of available configuration files do
#   java -jar start.jar --help
#-----------------------------------------------------------
#etc/jetty-jmx.xml
etc/jetty.xml