[jetty-users] Inject OSGi Services into WEB Bundle

Hello,
I would like to inject some OSGI Services into a WEB bundle.
  • I use equinox as OSGI Platform and Declarative service
  • I deploy jetty-osgi-boot into this platform
  • I deploy a service provider into again
  • I deploy a WEB bundle into ...

My Web bundle is active (I can send  request to it with my WEB Browser and receive answers)
My service is well declared into OSGI DS.

I try to consume my service, with the OSGI DS,  into my WEB bundle but it doesn't work.

I watch some Tutorials with GlassFish instead of Equinox/Jetty, which use @Ressource to inject services. I tried it also same result.

Somebody no how to consume a service declared into the OSGI platform from a WEB Bundle which is running on jetty-osgi-boot?

Best regards.

Back to the top