Re: [jetty-users] Troubles getting SPDY to work

On Monday, 19 March, 2012 at 4:45 AM, Simone Bordet wrote:
Hi,

On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 02:16, Stefan Arentz <stefan.arentz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey all,

I'm trying to setup a server with SPDY support but I'm not having much luck.

I'm using 8.1.2.v20120308

The dependency on npn-api should be marked as "provided".
I don't think it actually is? I got complaints about some NPN class not being found, so I added it manually. Or did I depend on the wrong spdy module?
1. Do you start the JVM with the npn-boot jar in boot classpath as

Ah that was the problem. I think that needs some better documentation on the SPDY page because :-)

This kind of sucks that it needs the -Xbootclasspath actually. Is there no way to do this at runtime? Specific JVM options always complicate things.

Thanks for this hint, I now see the green SPDY Indicator :-)

 S.

Back to the top