[jetty-users] Troubles getting SPDY to work

Hey all,

I'm trying to setup a server with SPDY support but I'm not having much luck.

I'm using 8.1.2.v20120308

I setup a project at: https://github.com/st3fan/spdy-server

In Main.java i setup a HTTP, HTTPS and SPDY connector and put a simple web app on it.

HTTP and HTTPS work ok. (Chrome complains about my certificate, but that is ok) However SPDY gives me a connection timeout in the browser.

I also see the following error in the Java console:

WARN:oeji.nio:javax.net.ssl.SSLException: Inbound closed before receiving peer's close_notify: possible truncation attack?

But that warning happens on both the HTTPS and SPDY request. So maybe that has less to do with my problem.

Any idea what I am doing wrong here?

The certificate that I use is self-signed. Is that relevant?

S.

Back to the top