Re: [jetty-users] Jetty 7.4.2 to 7.6.1 upgrade: Losing final packets in large responses

It is actually quite ridiculous.

Configuration of Restlet involves the including any number of
"Connection Helpers" for Server setup. These can include Jetty,
Grizzly, Simple, and others, which allow you to embed your hosting
server directly in the application rather than configuring Restlet as
a servlet/war and simply dropping it in on a running server.

Apparently, the "Simple" server helpers are always available as
defaults, and for some reason the framework was choosing to make use
of them rather than the Jetty helpers when I switched the app to
HTTPS.

To resolve the issue, I was forced to manually wipe out all of the
registered server helpers on startup then insert Jetty's exclusively.