Re: [jetty-users] Jetty 7.4.2 to 7.6.1 upgrade: Losing final packets in large responses

In building an independent test, I have found that the issue
originated with the interaction between Restlet and Jetty and was not
a Jetty issue in itself. I have now resolved the issue without any
necessary changes to the release version of Jetty 7.6.1.

Thank you all for your help!