Re: [jetty-users] problem with security constraint

Hi Mario,

I've setup the same thing again within 5 min. by just using the standard jetty config files, creating a keystore and enabling jetty-ssl.xml in start.ini. It works just fine.

Here's the web.xml excerpt I've used.

<!-- redirect everything to confidential port -->
<security-constraint>
<web-resource-collection>
<web-resource-name>Protected Context</web-resource-name>
<url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
</web-resource-collection>
<user-data-constraint>
</user-data-constraint>
</security-constraint>

Pretty much the same thing as you have and it simply works. All calls to this webapp get redirected to https. So I don't have a clue why this is not working for you. I've tested with 7.6.0-SNAPSHOT, but that shouldn't make a difference in this case.

Cheers,
Thomas