Re: [jetty-users] which version of Glassfish javax.* package used by Jetty 7.4.5?

http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/javax/servlet/servlet-api/2.5/servlet-api-2.5-sources.jar

Jetty uses maven, and in many cases, the source for each artifact is available on maven central.
You really should post your stacktrace, it might help.

--
Joakim Erdfelt
joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx

http://webtide.com | http://intalio.com