Re: [jetty-users] Jetty 8.0.0 - 8.0.4 not closing connections using SelectChannelConnector

Mathijs,

What OS is this running on? Seems like it might be one that does not
have a timeout for FIN_WAIT_2 in the tcp stack, so the sockets might be
building up and up until you reach the limit.

Is this problem seen with persistent connections? If so, have you
tried closing the connection on each request?

Finally, do you have any log output that mentions problems with the
endpoint/connection?

thanks
Jan