Re: [jetty-users] HTTPS Load Balancer & Redirect

Hi Chad,

Thanks for that :)

EC2 Load Balancers inject the header apparently, but I am still seeing http:// rather than https://, even with forwarded=true on the Handler.

Does anyone know know when support for X-Forwarded-Proto was added into the code base? The project I am working on uses 7.1.5 currently. Looking at this bug, it seems that it should have been in by 7.1.5?

Cheers

Matt