Re: [jetty-users] (fixed)5 minute pause with jetty...is this a JVM issue(anyone else seen this?)

It was the jdk1.6.0_25...switching to 1.6.0_05 fixed that issue....sweet.  Dang JVM to JVM has buggy socket stuff, especially nio though I turned off nio to eliminate that I thought.

yes, I had done lots of thread dumps and all looked normal(except that two thread dumps 6 seconds apart were exactly the same).

JVM must have an internal timeout of 5 minutes in the native code or something before it releases....I did see one nio thread even though I was using bio...maybe it was JMX or something.

thanks,
Dean