[jetty-users] Separate log4j configuration file for each deployed webapp...

Hi,

Am looking for some guidance on how to configure a separate log4j.properties file for each war that we deploy in our container.
The big restriction here is that we cannot bundle the log4j.properties file in each war, it has to be external to the war itself.

We obviously have been able to configure all wars to use a common log4j.properties through known configuration of Jetty, but have not been successful to configure one per war file.

Appreciate any guidance or past experiences with such a situation.

Thanks in advance....

Al

Back to the top