[jetty-users] List of Jetty's JMX MBeans and Attributes?

Hi,

I'm looking for a good reference page with all Jetty's JMX beans and
attributes.  Is there such a page?  Google still likes to return the outdated
Codehaus Jetty & JMX page.  I did find
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Jetty/Tutorial/JMX, but I'm hoping to find something a
bit more detailed to see what Jetty exposes via JMX.

For example, does it expose /uri/paths of all servlets and their average
response times or number of requests made to each or average response size and
such?

I did get the latest Jetty 7, started it with JMX enabled, looked at the beans
with JConsole, but couldn't find the above.... maybe simply because it's hard to
find by browsing JMX with JConsole, which is why I'm hoping there is a page with
Jetty's JMX beans and attributes somewhere that I could consult.

Otis

Back to the top