[jetty-users] Jetty won't start as service on system reboot

Hello,

I have been using update-rc.d to configure any service to start on system boot. This is working to all of my services other than jetty.

I have setup my jetty to run as service on system reboot through update-rc.d:

sudo update-rc.d jetty defaults

But when I reboot, jetty won't start. But if I start it directly with the script:

sudo /etc/init.d/jetty start

it works.

Here's the snippet of my /etc/init.d/jetty:
### BEGIN INIT INFO
# Provides:        jetty
# Required-Start:    $network $remote_fs $syslog
# Required-Stop:    $network $remote_fs $syslog
# Default-Start:    2 3 4 5
# Default-Stop:        1
# Short-Description:    Jetty Java Server
### END INIT INFO

# To get the service to restart correctly on reboot, uncomment below (3 lines):
#chkconfig: 3 99 99
#processname: jetty

Any ideas?

-don