Re: [jetty-users] How to get listen address after a HttpClient request?

Dear Thomas,

It’s great to log the request and know the client IP address for me.

But what I need is my program need to show this client IP in my application UI.

I have no way to directly get that IP.

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

Micky