Re: [jetty-users] ClassCastException for SetUIDServer on jetty 7.1.6

We were finally able to resolve the issue by changing the following line
in jetty-setuid.xml:
< <Configure id="Server" class="org.mortbay.setuid.SetUIDServer">
---
> <Configure id="org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server"
class="org.mortbay.setuid.SetUIDServer">

It used to work without the full id path in prior versions, but thanks
to expert sleuthing on my boss's behalf, he found the line of source
code that couldn't resolve the id without the full path.

I hope this helps other folks as well.

Best,
Vincent