[jetty-users] ClassCastException for SetUIDServer on jetty 7.1.6

Hello Jetty Users,
We're having a problem with libsetuid.so on linux. After updating to the 7.1.6 release, we receive a ClassCastException when trying to start Jetty:
	java.lang.ClassCastException: class org.mortbay.setuid.SetUIDServer at
org.eclipse.jetty.xml.XmlConfiguration.configure(XmlConfiguration.java: 218)

It appears that other folks have had the same problem, but I couldn't find any responses to their threads:
	http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/jetty-users/msg00761.html
	http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/jetty-users/msg00462.html

Is anyone aware of a solution to this problem? Is it related to XML configuration somewhere?

thanks,
Jason

Back to the top