[jetty-users] Jetty osgi: Unable to locate the jetty.home folder

Hi,
I am trying to run jetty in osgi mode, following this tutorial:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Jetty/Tutorial/Jetty-OSGi_SDK

I created a simple jetty plugin project using the pde create plugin wizard and selecting one of the 2 jetty plugin templates. When I try to run the plugin on jetty I can see the osgi prompt but also the message 'Unable to locate the jetty.home folder". I am 100% that the folder refered to in the error message exists.

What can be the cause for this? Or what can I do to get more debugging information from jetty?

Output:
osgi> 132 [Start Level Event Dispatcher] DEBUG org.eclipse.jetty.util.log.Slf4jLog - Logging to Logger[org.eclipse.jetty.util.log] via org.eclipse.jetty.util.log.Slf4jLog Unable to locate the jetty.home folder "/home/mtaal/mydata/dev/workspaces/texo/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.pde.core/TexoJetty/jettyhome"
Returning defaultJettyServer  = null
Returning defaultJettyServer  = null
startMessage

--

With Regards, Martin Taal

Springsite/Elver.org
Office: Hardwareweg 4, 3821 BV Amersfoort
Postal: Nassaulaan 7, 3941 EC Doorn
The Netherlands
Cell: +31 (0)6 288 48 943
Tel: +31 (0)84 420 2397