[jetty-users] Jetty embedded in Felix - shutdown race condition?

I'm using Jetty 7.2.0 embedded in Felix 2.0.5.  It looks like I'm running into a race condition when shutting down the Felix framework between the Jetty shutdown process executing and the Felix shutdown process.  This seems to occur whether I shutdown the framework from within (e.g., "shutdown" in Felix Shell) or control-C'ing from the Windows command line.

Any suggestions for what can be done in Jetty to eliminate this?  Naively, is there a way to turn off the shutdown hook in Jetty and allow Felix to manage shutdown as it does with all the other bundles?

Thanks.

Back to the top