[jetty-users] HELP: How to configure ca with xwiki

Hi there,

I followed the steps on the Jetty site “How to configure SSL – Jetty” and I’m still having the same problem. Basically we’re getting a cert error on our site at which the cert is showing as self-signed which should instead be showing as signed by goDaddy. We configured the Keystore and xml file to point to the cert and location of the cert but for whatever reason it always wants to use the self-signed cert…. not sure what we’re doing wrong but if someone knows something about this in the way it needs to be properly configured would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

This email has been scanned by ZEROSPAM for your security. www.zerospam.ca

Back to the top