Re: [jetty-users] Continuations in Jetty 7?

I'm using the Jetty Hightide distribution extracted straight out from a download and unless there's another jar I need, jetty-continuation-7.1.6.v20100715 is in the Jetty lib directory.  I get java.lang.IllegalStateException: !(Jetty || Servlet 3.0 || ContinuationFilter) as the error whenever I go to it, which comes when I do a ContinuationSupport.getContinuation. I notice references to Jetty 6 stuff in the source for it, which is why I thought I needed the jetty-util-6 jar.