Re: [jetty-users] Continuations in Jetty 7?

I get now that I need the jetty-util-6 jar in there, but I'm having problems making Jetty use it.  First I just dumped it in the lib directory hoping Jetty would pick it up, but it didn't.  Then I tried it in my webapp's lib directory and no luck there either.  Then I tried adding it to the CLASSPATH env variable, but that didn't seem to do anything either.

ContinuationSupport.class.getClassLoader().loadClass("org.mortbay.util.ajax.Continuation") seems to get a NoClassFoundException.  Where do I need to put the jetty-util-6 jar to get Jetty to load it so that part will work?