Re: [jetty-users] jetty 8 M1 annotation auto discover

Hi Jan

Thanks, comparing with test-annotations I ve discovered the problem: I
had changed my webdefault.xml to use version=3.0 and the corresponding
DTD. Quite odd to affect the autoloading like this. If I use a web.xml
with  version="3.0", it will neither autoload the classes.

Paulo

--
Paulo Silveira
Caelum | Ensino e Inovação