[jetty-users] How to configure JASPI in Jetty

Hi,

I need to develop a specific auth module for our application using JASPI (jsr 196), but I do not find any document about how to configure it for Jetty. could someone give me a sample or a link to the document?

In Jetty 8 source code, It indicates that FormAuthModule is deprecated, and “*ServerAuthentication” should be used, what does it mean? I do not find any ServerAuthentication class in the code base.

If I follow FormAuthModule to develop our auth module, can it be used in Jetty 8 in the future?

Thanks

Guofeng

Back to the top