AW: [jetty-users] ISO-8859-Encoded request-parameters

Thank you very much for the help!
One further question: Setting the charset using the ServletRequest.setCharacterEncoding()-Method does not seem to work. Is that a bug?
Von: jetty-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [jetty-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] im Auftrag von Jan Bartel [janb@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Freitag, 4. Juni 2010 06:18
An: JETTY user mailing list
Betreff: Re: [jetty-users] ISO-8859-Encoded request-parameters

Martin,

This page contains info on handling url encoding with jetty 6, but is
still relevant to jetty 7:

http://docs.codehaus.org/display/JETTY/International+Characters+and+Character+Encodings

The name of the System property for changing the default encoding of
urls is now:

"org.eclipse.jetty.util.URI.charset"

regards
Jan