[jetty-users] ContentExchange.setRequestContentSource(InputStream) question

The ContentExchange class has setRequestContentSource method which can take an input stream as input. I have a data type that can write itself to an output stream. I have tried using the piped stream classes that java.io provides to convert an output stream into input stream to no success.

I was wondering if there are any examples of setRequestContentSource (in general or specific to my use case)

Back to the top