Re: [jetty-users] Version in Eclipse

We are embedding Jetty in our RCP application. So we use the jetty plugin and launch the server programmatically.
I wrote a little blog article on that: http://www.bonitasoft.org/blog/tutorial/programmatic-hot-deploy-with-jetty/
I dont know if it would be allowed to do that with Jetty 7 and what will modification requirement (if any)

So the use case with p2 is to have the plugin on the target platform easily and reuse it in the RCP product.

I also think to use OSGI service depending on time effort to change and gain that it offers

BTW on this page http://www.bonitasoft.org/blog/tutorial/programmatic-hot-deploy-with-jetty/ the code parts are on single line. I look to edit that but it it is not the usual wiki text that I know (a little)

Regards