Re: [jetty-users] Version in Eclipse

thanks

it's better with this url :)

2010/5/27 Jesse McConnell <jesse.mcconnell@xxxxxxxxx>
generally speaking that url should be good from here on out...well
with a slight modification actually

http://download.eclipse.org/jetty/stable-7/repository

the thinking within eclipse has changed and these are not 'update
sites' per se anymore, they are p2 repositories and all the glory that
entails so the naming convention has changed

I'll update that link,

cheers!
jesse

--