[jetty-users] Jetty 7.0.1 + jetty-setuid.xml

I tried to run jetty as apache user.

Configure id="Server" class="org.mortbay.setuid.SetUIDServer">
  <Set name="startServerAsPrivileged">false</Set>
  <Set name="umask">2</Set>
  <Set name="uid">apache</Set>
  <Set name="gid">apache</Set>

But when I run java -jar start.jar etc/jetty-setuid.xml etc/jetty.xml
I get the following exception:

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.mortbay.setuid.SetUIDServer

Can someone help me with this? What is the new eclipse package name?

Voeg je Hyves, Facebook en LinkedIn contacten toe aan Hotmail en Messenger

Back to the top