[jetty-users] Multiple maven application on same server

Hi,

I have 3 different maven applications and I want to deploy them on same web server. And I don't want to use war to deploy them because life-cycle is really fast, and I wan't to upload smaller files...

I have 3 different domains that I want them to deploy to. Also is possible to deploy applications on subdomains? sub.test.com ???

Also I have other static web sites and I manage them try WHM/cPanel that is installed on my server, so it would be great not to kill them... This is all on apache web server that is handling all permissions with WHM...

So... How can I do this? Using mvn jetty:run? Or installing jetty web server???

And how to configure all this... I want to use tapestry(my web framework) live reloading so I don't like glassfish and other heavy web servers...

If there is good tutorial or something please send me ah link.

Hope that someone can help me :)

Bojan Ćinćur
email blueboy6@xxxxxxxxx
Skype bojan.cincur