[jetty-users] jetty 7 ThreadPool question

I'm currently looking to migrate my application from Tomcat to Jetty 7. In my early testing I have found Jetty 7 to be very fast. Now this was with only a few hundred clients. So I was looking at the settings in the example jetty.xml file and I see the "Optional Java 5 bounded threadpool with job queue" but I'm not sure how it works and if I need it. My Tomcat config is set up with maxThreads="750" minSpareThreads="50" maxSpareThreads="100".

Thanks,
Charles

Back to the top