Re: [jetty-dev] Trying to make sense of slow server response times

Hi,

On Mon, May 9, 2022 at 8:03 AM <easbar.mail@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Are there any Jetty settings we could try to gain more information about
> the cause of the problem? Or maybe use the Jetty API in some way to
> exclude certain features that might be the cause of this?

I don't think Jetty is involved at all.

Write a JMH benchmark instead of using Jetty, and run it on the
different machines.

Also, did you check the GC? It may just happen that the 7 ms you see
are a small GC pause.

--
Simone Bordet
----