[jetty-dev] Improving performance of very large responses with Jetty 9 M0

Greetings,

I'm using Jetty 9 M0 and am troubleshooting long response times,
particularly for one app that potentially returns 10+Mb of dynamic
content per-call.
I am wondering where good starting points may be for tuning for
large-response-body scenarios.

I see that jetty.xml has the HttpChannelConfig section now, but am not
sure of all of the parameters or how/if they would help.
Should I be upping the outputBufferSize? If so, what would be a sane
value (average response size)?

Are there other settings I could/should tune that may help speed along
these large responses?

Thanks,
      Aaron

Back to the top