[jetty-dev] Jetty-9 FilterConnection

Simone,

I've checked in the FilterConnection and FilterConnectionFactory.   I
also checked in a SpdyServer in the embedded module that both sets up
a SPDY connector and uses the FCF to filter pre SSL and post SSL
traffic and store the results using DumpToFileFilter

I think this is a good validation of the new connection and connection
factory design.

If you can do a similar thing on the client side, then this could be a
good tool to use to look at your SSL issue, as you would be able to
simply compare the in and out files to check for binary equality.

The only slight hack I've had to do is in the NPNServerConnection
factory where it has to know about FilterConnections so it can unwrap
them until it finds an SSLConnection with an sslengine.   This could
probably be made more generic with a WrappedEndPoint interface.

cheers

--
Greg Wilkins <gregw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
http://www.webtide.com