Re: [jetty-dev] jetty-test-helper version

Having everything in toolchain identically versioned is not well advised.

And the toolchain parent is just a crutch to build all of the toolchain modules.
Which we don't do. ever.

As for the jetty-test-helper, we have verison 1.0 released.
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/jetty/toolchain/jetty-test-helper/1.0/
And the tag is at ...
http://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/rt/org.eclipse.jetty/jetty-toolchain/tags/jetty-test-helper-1.0/

The various bits and pieces of toolchain are unconnected to each other and have no reason to have a lockstep build or release or version, that's just needless overhead.

- Joakim