Re: [jetty-dev] Bad content type for css responces

The mime types are taken from a property file
org/eclipse/jetty/http/mime.properties
that is should be in the jetty-http.jar.   If that file cannot be
found, then jetty will not know the content type for
files that end in .css

You can try adding a mime type mapping manually in web.xml to see if
that is the issue.

cheers