[jetty-dev] Bad content type for css responces

Hello from Virgo again,

We have had a bug in and it's proving a little odd so was hoping to sounds you guys out and see if you can think of anything.

Basically, run pax-web on the Virgo Kernel and then deploy the Felix admin console and all of the CSS requests it makes come back fine, correct body in the response but the 'Content-Type' header is 'content/unknown' and not 'text/css'. As a result the browser doesn't know what to do with it and doesn't apply the CSS. What's odd is that it's just css, images and _javascript_ requests are coming back fine, with perfect  'Content-Type' headers. PAX web embeds Jetty 7.2.2.v20101205 in a single bundle. This is the same version that I have been working to integrate on Virgo separately in many bundles as provided by Jetty and don't have this problem. The difference is that I'm using the extender to deploy apps while the Felix admin app is using the Jetty OSGi services to deploy itself.

They have reported it as working when they remove some of our Equinox hooks so I'm looking at resource loading but I'm struggling to make a connection between that and the header being set for css requests. It's really odd, any ideas are welcome.

Chris.

--
Chris Frost
SpringSource, a division of VMware