Re: [jetty-dev] Option for Setting Context Params in Deployer Descriptors

No problem, happy to help. We're starting to use Jetty more heavily so having good documentation benefits us as well as everyone else. :)

If there are additional questions you have let me know. I can do some more digging in the code and stuff.