Re: [jetty-dev] 7.2.2 and some other questions

I'm OK killing the javadoc distro.   The proxy to eclipse works OK,
plus source and individual javadoc artefacts are available and most
IDEs are able to produce javadoc on the fly from that.

I think the full source distro can also go.   Source is available in
SCM and as individual artefacts.

I don't care much about bz2, but it is nice to have less to upload
when you are building behind an asymmetric network connection.

cheers