[jetty-dev] Re: osgi manifest review

that's fine. the ranges are for exactly that purpose. What is your risk tolerance. If the producing team does not follow the same versioning scheme then you have to adjust your consumption accordingly. I was just asking.

Jeff

Jesse McConnell wrote:
hm, oh ya under osgi versioning it would be [1.5,2.0)

right...

think I was just being intolerant of having that much faith across
version changes

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell