[jetty-announce] Eclipse Jetty Servlet Survey

Eclipse Jetty Servlets Survey

This short 5-minute survey is being presented to the community to validate conjecture the Eclipse Jetty developers have for how users will leverage JakartaEE servlets and the Jetty project. We have some features we are gauging interest in before supporting in Jetty 12 and your responses will help shape its forthcoming release.

We will summarize results in a future blog.

cheers and thank you!
Jesse

--
jesse mcconnell