[jersey-dev] AWS SigV4 signer for Jersey client

Hi,

Has anyone implemented an AWS SigV4 signer for Jersey client?

If not, I will give it a try. If I would be able to reuse the provided
AWS signer code, then it hopefully shouldn't be that complicated. This
is an excerpt from the Javadoc of a Neptune DB-specific signer
superclass NeptuneSigV4SignerBase<T>:

   The implementation uses the following approach for signing the request:
   * Convert the input request into an AWS SDK {@link SignableRequest}.
   * Sign the {@link SignableRequest} using an AWS SDK {@link AWS4Signer}
   * Attach the computed authorization headers to the input request,
thus signing it

https://github.com/aws/amazon-neptune-sigv4-signer/blob/master/src/main/java/com/amazonaws/neptune/auth/NeptuneSigV4SignerBase.java#L39

I'm wondering how it could be best integrated with the Jersey client
API? I am thinking ClientRequestFilter?

Thanks.

Martynas

Back to the top