Re: [jersey-dev] [External] : Heroku archetype web.xml still broken

Does that mean I would be making the fix  ?

In this case even if this fix was made I think there is a further problem.

I am currently developing without web.xml using only notations.

Personally  I  am  working on putting together a portfolio  of web applications using  EE tools  using microservices paradigm  with microprofile  , jersey ,jax-rs, JSF, CDI JPA etc.

So I will just report issues as I come across them.

I like  your
java  -jar micropayara.jar --deploy app.war  feature when it advertises the rest end points.  Great for testing during developing.