Re: [jdt-dev] Red Hat's Future Java Tooling Plans and JDT

Hello Manoj,

On 11/25/22 00:24, Manoj Palat wrote:
Hi Eric [Eric Williams],

Could you please create an issue for each of these points in https://github.com/eclipse-jdt/eclipse.jdt <https://github.com/eclipse-jdt/eclipse.jdt> so that we can take this discussion forward in the github against the respective issues?

Thanks,

I think the points are general enough to discuss here, for now. When specific changes are actually proposed we can of course discuss the finer points in the relevant PRs/issues/communications.

Eric Williams
Associate Manager - IDE Services, Che Plugins/Editors, Podman Desktop
Red Hat
Toronto, Canada

Back to the top